DR. ARUN REDDY MARATHI
DR. ARUN REDDY MARATHI
- Surgeon specialized in Neurosurgical procedures with an emphasis on advanced techniques in Neurological Surgery.
- Practicing as Consultant Neurosurgeon at AIG Hospitals, Gachibowli and Prathima Hospitals, Kukatpally, Hyderabad.
- Practicing as Consultant Neurosurgeon at AIG Hospitals, Gachibowli and Prathima Hospitals, Kukatpally, Hyderabad since 2018.
- Fellow in Cerebrovascular and Skull base surgery from Fujita Health University, Nagoya, Japan -- February 2019-March 2019.
- Senior resident (Neurosurgery) in Department of Neurosurgery at Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad -- from September 2017- June 2018.
- Senior resident (Neurosurgery) in Department of Neurosurgery at ESIC Superspeciality Hospital, Sanathnagar, Hyderabad -- April 2017-September 2017.
- Super specialist Resident Neurosurgeon, Department of Neurosurgery Yashoda Super Speciality Hospital, Hyderabad -- March 2011-April 2017.
Education and training
- Fellowship in Cerebrovascular and Skull base surgery( February2019-March 2019) :
Under Prof.Yoko katoDepartment of Neurosurgery,Bantane hospital, Fujita Health UniversityNagoya, Japan.
- DNB Neurosurgery (March 2011-April 2017) :
Under Dr. Anandh BalasubramaniamDepartment of Neurosurgery, Yashoda Superspeciality Hospitals,Hyderabad.
- MBBS (October 2002-November 2008) :
Mediciti Institute of Medical Sciences,Medchal, Telangana
- Tutor in the Department of Pathology at Mediciti Institute of Medical Sciences, Medchal, Telangana -- November 2008 - April 2009.
- Comparative observational study between Transcranial Doppler (TCD) and Invasive intracranial (Intraparenchymal) pressure (ICP) monitoring in early management of severe Traumatic Brain Injuries and their outcomes at a Tertiary care center.
- Correlation of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) with Intraoperative microscopic findings in unruptured intracranial aneurysms at Fujita Health University, Japan.
- Surgical management of trigeminal neuralgia with microvascular decompression in elderly- Fujita experience.
- Podium presentation – Comparative study between Transcranial Doppler (TCD) and Invasive Intracranial Pressure (ICP) monitoring in the management of severe Traumatic Brain Injury– NSICON 2015 at Hyderabad.
- Poster presentation – Solitary Paraganglioma of Hypoglossal nerve - Case report – AP NEUROCON, 2014 at Tirupati.
- Poster presentation- Supraorbital keyhole Endoscopic assisted approach for excision of Anterior Clinoidal Meningioma- AP NEUROCON, 2014 at Tirupati.
- Poster Presentation- Dorsal cord herniation through ventral dural defect- case report- AP NEUROCON, 2015 at Hyderabad.
Areas of interest
- Endovascular Neurosurgery
- Minimally Access Spine surgery
- Organizing committee member for the Telangana Neurosciences Conference - 2018 held at Hyderabad.
- Organizing committee member for Symposium on Neurotrauma-2018 held at Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad.